Step 6: Active Practice from Exam Candidate Status
To register for Active Practice with the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba (CPM), you must complete the following 5 tasks within 30 days of the release of your successful completion of PCE Part 2:
* If you were unsuccessful in completing PCE Part 2, please contact CPM for further instructions.
TASK 1: CONTACT CPM
Inform CPM that you have passed PCE Part 2. You may do this by phone or in person.
At this time, CPM will:
- Direct you to the Active Practice Registration Form which can be found here.
- Inform you of the cost of your registration fee. The annual fee is $735 (2018). CPM will base your fee on your date of registration (fee will be prorated after August 1)
TASK 2: EXAM CONFIRMATION
Submit a Verification Request Form through the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAPR).
TASK 3: REGISTRATION FEE
Pay your registration fee (fee amount provided by CPM during TASK 1. CONTACT CPM).
You may pay by:
- Cash (in person)
- Credit card (by phone or in person)
- Cheque (by mail or in person). Please make cheques payable to College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba
TASK 4: DELIVERY
Mail, Email, or hand-deliver your application for the Active Practice Roster and registration fee to:
College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba (CPM)
1465A Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2C5
Phone: (204) 287-8502
CPM will take up to 1 week to process your application. CPM will send you the following by mail:
- A receipt for your registration fee
- A decision letter that confirms that you have been registered for Active Practice
- A CPM membership card