2019 Online Renewal
Your current registration will expire on Thursday, January 31, 2019. To continue practicing as a Physiotherapist in 2019, you must renew your registration. If you miss the January 31st deadline, you will have to pay a late fee. If you require your renewal application in an alternative format, please contact CPM at 204-287-8502 or through email@example.com
Renewal Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Know your 4-digit registration number; this is your User ID
- Know your password – Use the forgot password feature located at the bottom of the online renewal portal site if you do not know your password.
- Confirm your personal information in your member profile
- Confirm the Roster you are applying for – CPM will automatically place you on the same roster you are currently on. If you do not plan to work after January 31st, you must switch your registration to the In-Active or Non-Renewal Roster. If you require more information regarding these rosters, click here
- Calculate your practice hours for 2018 – this does not include sick time, Statutory Holiday time or vacation days.
- Complete your declarations
- Pay your Registration Fee (have your credit card handy if you are paying online)
- Submit your online Renewal Application
- Submit your Professional Liability Insurance certificate to the College: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) or Fax: 204-474-2506. Please note that only those Professional Liability Insurance certificates received by email will be given written confirmation of receipt by CPM.
Your complete application must be received by 11:59 pm on January 31, 2019.
Please note: it takes 5 – 7 business days to process your registration. If you intend to work on February 1, 2019 do not leave your renewal until the last week of January
Ready to renew? click on the link below to access the online portal: