Objectives of Supervised Practice
- To provide the candidate with the opportunity to continue learning prior to Exam Part 2: Clinical Component
- To facilitate a greater understanding of safety and ethical issues in physiotherapy practice.
- To increase the candidate’s confidence in their clinical practice.
- To promote effective communication between patients, colleagues and members of the heath care team.
- To facilitate networking within the profession.
- To provide the candidate with ongoing evaluation.
- To assist the candidate to adapt to current Canadian physiotherapy practice.