Should I apply for the Physiotherapy Competency Examination (PCE) Written Component at the same time that I apply for Credentialling?
No. You must complete the Credentialling process before you can apply for the written component.

Can I continue practicing under supervision as an Exam Candidate even if I do NOT pass the Clinical Component?
You can practice under supervision for up to two years after you pass the written component. During this period, you are allowed three attempts to pass clinical component. If you do NOT pass the exam after three attempts, you must restart the registration process.

How do I secure employment if I don’t know anyone in Manitoba?
You can seek employment in a hospital, where you will be exposed to all areas of practice. You can also seek employment in rural Manitoba, where there are many jobs. Your employer will assign a staff member to supervise you.

Check Resources for links to help you secure employment.