We are going to close out his week by providing you with links to information on questions that we have received recently as well as some good resources that we have found.
- Information is frequently coming from the government and Shared Health Services and is changing daily. Check this link daily for updates on testing, pre-screening clients, infection control and information on how to protect yourself.
- WCPT (World Confederation of Physical Therapists) has shared a document this week, produced by global physiotherapists, about physiotherapy treatment of COVID-19 patients. This is an excellent resource, particularly if you are in a position to treat these patients and also for general interest. Click here to review the document.
- Brent Roussin sent out this bulletin on April 1, 2020 regarding Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) requirements. Click here to see the bulletin. We have heard that some registrants are having difficulty in securing this PPE equipment. We understand that public facilities currently have sufficient supply. CPM is looking into procurement for private practitioners.
- With permission from the Manitoba Physiotherapy Association, please find attached an email sent to members regarding MPI update on Virtual Treatments (Telerehabilitation).
- This final excerpt was provided by Physiotherapy Alberta to its registrants about Tele Health and platform providers. We thought this might be useful if you are still considering adopting Tele-rehab in your practice. Please note that the privacy legislation in Manitoba is PHIA. To view their notice, please click here.